At The Arena, we're transforming the social media landscape by placing creators at the forefront, ensuring that content creators earn the rewards they deserve for their work and that smaller content creators have the chance to grow. Our platform is currently led by serial entrepreneurs and backed by top influencers and renowned brands. Even though we launched just two months ago, our platform has already captured the hearts of over 100,000 users and continues to grow rapidly.
If our mission excites you and you are willing to roll up your sleeves to build the next big social media network, join us.
- Develop, design, create, modify, and/or test software applications or systems for various products or software services.
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in data analysis, programming, and software engineering.
- Produce high-quality code with good test coverage using modern abstractions and frameworks.
- May be assigned to a specific group focused on product or infrastructure.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Work independently, use available resources to get unblocked, and complete tasks on schedule by exercising strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Master internal development standards from developing to releasing code to take on tasks and projects with increasing levels of complexity.
- Requires a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computational Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field and 2+ years of work experience in the job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
Requires 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Coding in at least one of the following industry-standard languages: C, C++, Java, or C#
- Building highly scalable performant solutions and applications
- Creating applications using at least one of the following: Python, PHP, or Ruby
- Relational databases and SQL
- Conducting design and code reviews
- Applying algorithms and core computer science concepts to real-world systems as evidenced by recognizing and matching patterns from different areas of computer science in production systems
- Distributed systems experience
- Previous experience at Meta/Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram, Snapchat or other major social media network
- Interest in cryptocurrency, smart contracts, and building decentralized social media networks.